Working with dogs can be very demanding most days. However, the job itself is clearly awesome and profitable for any experienced dog lover.
For experienced dog handlers (e.g. Dog Whisperer types), the benefits of a self-employed franchise operator for Brighton Dog Adventures are:
- Be part of a not for profit business supporting the Sussex community.
- Have your own van allocated for your permanent use including maintenance.
- Work with client dogs on the South Downs
- Be part of a great Sussex charity project
You must have:
- Good health for working outdoors in all conditions
- Excellent working knowledge of dogs
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Full driving license
- Ability to work at least Monday to Friday.
- A desire to be an outstanding dog handler and behaviourist
And to become an ideal candidate you should have:
- A residential address where you can host a client’s dog for sleepovers for extra service and income.
We recommend for anyone who’d like to start a franchise that they already have at least three (3) Monday to Friday clients ready to sign up for your services. This is not essential as we’ll allocate you clients also. We’ll have you covered with marketing help.
INTERESTED TO KNOW MORE?
email@example.com or even better give Brian a call on 01273 626622 (weekdays 4pm to 8pm)
Q & A’s
Q. What is the hardest thing about the job?
A. The hardest thing working daily on the south downs is some of the human’s you’ll come across and keep dogs out of their path. Not all people are dog lovers which must be respected even when a dog wants to say a friendly hello.